Just a reminder…
CHAIRAT NOPPAKOVAT, MHA, Head of Department,
International Medical Service at Bangkok Hospital Chiangmai Has confirmed
access to the 4th Floor Conference room for our VFW Post meetings.
We will meet the first Saturday of each month, at 10:00 hours at the
Guidance from the hospital for the VFW meetings.
- Go through hospital’s screening process
at the main entrances.
- VFW members who have been
traveling abroad to high-risk provinces or a foreign country for the past
14 days are not allowed to attend.
- Do not attend if you have a persistent cough, fever, sore throat,
headache, or unusual body ache.
- Disinfect your hands before entering the
- Wearing face-mask at all time while in
- Keep social distancing (2 meters minimum).